Wednesday 23 March 2011

Paperwork!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is very often the bane of my life, and can often be found in piles on my desk and sometimes on the stairs waiting to go onto my desk.  But after a couple of false starts I can honestly say that the paperwork is UP TO DATE AND ALL DONE - yippee!!  The false starts were not helped by one of the office cupboards falling down twice - thankfully not hurting anyone in the process and only slightly damaging a candle holder on my desk and cracking the LED on the printer, and both times it fell down were when I had almost caught up again.

In a world where we are being urged to be as careful and thoughtful about how much paper we use, I am amazed at how much paperwork a family of 3 can generate and I'm not talking about junk mail here but the proper stuff.  I suppose a lot of it comes from Jamie via school and his other activities, although we now get his weekly school newsletter via email which is brilliant as I can add any dates straight into the family calendar.  So I guess I need to find ways to reduce the amount of paperwork which is coming into the house too.

So I am up to date with all of the paperwork and that is the way it is going to stay - next job is to go through the office folders, weed out and hopefully create a little more space.  A clear desk does hopefully enable me to concentrate on all of the things that I really want to do - well fingers crossed!!  In fact I'm ahead as I've also completed our census form too and that is ready and waiting to be posted!!

Ciao

Sue
XX

Reading challenge 13/16 - currently reading Twilight by Stephanie Meyer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...