Tuesday 15 September 2009

Tuesday To Do List!

As I was wandering around the blogosphere the other day, I came across To-Do Tuesday and thought this would be useful for some of those days when I don't have something interesting to write about - which is most days!! It is sharing to do lists and offering support and having a bit of fun to get them finished. So here is mine list for the next week or so as I have completed something off the list I am going to colour it to show it's done.
1 Make Jam - Raspberry and Plum

2 Get my flowers and bits organised for the Thame Show

3 Catch up with washing and ironing -- well caught up with now thankfully!

4 Tidy my desk - and keep it tidy

5 Catch up with all paperwork

6 Tidy up the garden and start getting it ready for Autumn

7 Take Jamie to the cinema

8 Get out walking for longer walks with Binnie

9 Sort out Jamie's Bedroom and clear out some of his old toys

10 Go Shopping for Food!


As well as about 110 other things, but they will do for now. So let's see how I get on over the next few days. I also need to work out how to link this to the TDT site.

Jamie had his pal around tonight and I have been sorting out flowers and stands for tomorrow and will finish that off tomorrow too. I think I have got all of the flowers that I want and all of the other bits I need too so I will finish those things tomorrow. And I also need to work out my route to Thame!

Australia have won the cricket, that makes it 5 - 0 to Australia so far in the one-day series, well done them, and only 2 left to play.

Few more bits to finish in the kitchen and then bed for me!

Ciao

Sue

XX

Reading challenge 8/16 - currently reading Lovers and Players by Jackie Collins
Jamie's Reading challenge 7/12 - currently reading Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull by James Luceno
SLYMI - 1/52

4 comments:

  1. Yay for flower beds and gardens! With all the rain we've been receiving, they've been looking SO healthy (as well as our grass, too)!

    The desk is such a task, isn't it? So hard to keep clean.

    Great list! So happy to have you join us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I'm in England and we haven't had so much rain (surprisingly!) so all my summer flowers are just about finished, sadly.

    The desk is a major one for me, never can keep it tidy, yet when I was at work, my desk was always perfect! - not sure how that one works out!

    Looking forward to the motivation, and I love lists, just have to remind myself they are there to motivate and help me and not the other way around!!

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl, you can have some of our rain lol we've had sooo much!;)

    I find my smaller potted things dont do well with the heat, but I mist things in the morning and night when its dry to keep them all okay ;)

    How'd you do with your list and your desk? Ready to try another To Do list again this week?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the offer - but for now can you keep your rain - I am sure the British weather will soon be back to normal!

    I am making progress - the desk is starting to look much better, where does all the paperwork come from.

    I should be able to join you on Tuesday and amend my list as I think I should have a few of them ticked off, whilst still working on the others - definitely a work in progress my list!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...