Tuesday 29 September 2009

The Weekend!

I ordered a few books for college and they have now all turned up so am I chuffed and looking through them with interest. It means I can get on and do my homework too! I am starting to read through the assignment briefs and bits too, so I am beginning to get a feel of what is needed but there will be more of that as the weeks go on! Here's what I've got over the past couple of weeks although most arrived today! Plenty to keep me busy now!


This one looks like a really good explanation of colour and all its combinations.

I thought I would read this before the next competition I enter!

This one is brilliant, everything I need! Just wish they did the same thing with the flowers!


A standard book on the subject.


This one is for the houseplant part of the course



Another standard book
Something to help me with the flower names!

A super book on the flowers!



Ciao

Sue

XX

Reading challenge 8/16 - currently reading Lovers and Players by Jackie Collins
Jamie's Reading challenge 5/12 - currently reading Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull by James Luceno
SLYMI - 1/52

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...