Monday 28 June 2010

And For the Rest of the Week

Quite a lot going on this week. 

Sadly one of Mike's uncles died this week, so he has to head off for another funeral at some point next week.  I think you do seem to hit patches where you get 2 or 3 of these happening - coincidence I guess.

Jamie had a cubs trip on Saturday to a place called Gilwell which is a cub-scout place and had a brilliant time.

He has been practicing hard for his Guitar Grade 2 exam and I am keeping just about everything crossed for him, he had his exam on Thursday so now we just have to wait and see.

I was looking after K & K again Thursday and Friday after school so that was fun, Jamie stayed at French this week, he sneaked out last week, naughty chap - couldn't resist the lure of his pal at home without him!!!!

It was also the school summer fayre on Friday, I gave the arrangements I had made at college as raffle prizes all cellophaned and ribboned up, and have a guess who won one, my friend Andrea - Georgia's Mum, I was pleased as she got my favourite of the two!

England managed somehow to get through to the next round of the World Cup, not sure its deserved but they did it anyway.  Me I've had some cricket on, but England are doing well and the Aussies not so well, not sure who I want to win - cos I just love the Aussies!!!!

Mike did the guitar and drama run, whilst I finished off an assignment, only 1 to go now!!

On Sunday we went for a walk around the woods, but it was mega hot, then came home for a little 3 of us BBQ and to watch the England match - urgh!  The least said about England's football performance the better.

And so will this be the last week in at college - fingers crossed!



Ciao

Sue
XX

Reading challenge 10/16 - currently reading Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkhaban

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...