Friday 2 July 2010

Friday Fill-ins



1. When it's quiet I close my eyes and am thankful for all the wonderful things in my life.

2. I hardly seem to have been at home in any significant way in what seems like a month.

3. My heart is about 5 foot tall, 10 years old and answers to the name of Jamie!

4. Can it really be July?

5. In the town where I was born lived a man who sailed to sea, and he told of his life in the land of submarines ..........!

6. That I know I can trust him totally and completely, is something I really love about my significant other.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to snuggling up with Jamie and watching Criminal Minds, tomorrow my plans include watching the cricket between England and Australia and Sunday, I want to spend some more time with Jamie now that college is finished!
 
Ciao

Sue
XX

Reading challenge 10/16 - currently reading Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkhaban (I found it hooray!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...