Sunday 16 August 2009

Tuesday 11th August

I handed my first two assignments in this morning and I am hoping they are what is required. It can be hard to know just how to pitch them at this stage. I've completed one on roles and responsibilities and one on assessment methods. After that it was back to work on the next one about establishing ground rules. I've also been working on my scheme of work which is one of the practical assignments, of which there are also 7.

Not too much time to blog, I need to get back to my PTLLS, but Mike and Jamie are keeping themselves busy and keeping out of my way!!!!

Ciao

Sue

XX

Reading challenge 7/16 - currently reading Controversy by Dillon Burroughs
Jamie's Reading challenge 2/12 - currently reading Astrosaurs by Steven Cole
SLYMI - 1/52

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...