Friday 23 April 2010

Floristry Course Spring Term Week 11

Some pictures from my work placement, which is going very well, really getting into it now and think I am even getting my speed up and I have cracked bow making (hooray)!!



The hand tied below was sent out for an order, brilliant!!



I dropped this in for Mike's Mum too, adapted it a little bit and didn't let on it would really be a funeral piece!! But it looks quite different with some candles and a few twigs of wood with some berries on, a nice table centre, floristry can be so versatile!!


J and I are now well into the planning of our window display and here are a few goodies I picked up for the display on a little shopping trip to one of the wholesalers I use. They are all on an Easter theme and using the yellow, lime green and orange colour scheme. I am now quite excited with the ideas we have and love some of the things I picked up, some of them were dirt cheap too (even better!).


Lots of lovely organza, which I will get lots of use out of post the course, as I will use them in my work, and in some of the competitions I am planning to enter.


Some cute flower picks which will look nice in the hand tieds we have planned.


Some baskets, these were a couple of the things I picked up very cheaply, only a couple of pounds and I am looking forward to planning something to use these for.


A hessian bag, a container for a hand tied .......


Ciao
Sue
XX
Reading challenge 10/16 - currently reading Songbird by Josephine Cox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...