Monday 19 September 2011

Arrangements for the School Fair (July)

Jamie's school's summer fair came around again, and I made some flower arrangements for them - 2 fresh and 2 artificial - I don't know who won any of them this year but here are some pictures of them.  I didn't have a lot of materials to work with but did the best I could with some basic resources.  Very very simple all around designs - the first two are the artificial and the second two the fresh.







I had quite a few gerbera left but nothing else so I made some very minimalist modern designs for home with the leftovers.



      

Ciao
Sue
XX
Reading challenge  2 of 16  - currently reading Kidnapped and Other Dispatches by Alan Johnston

2 comments:

  1. they are so beautiful! make me think of the little flowers I met my last camping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your kind comments - it's always nice to be able to use a skill to help school to raise funds.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...