Wednesday 29 February 2012

Craft Fair - Scrap Crap


As I mentioned in the previous blog I bought a few bits of scrap crap - all of which was being sold at great prices so I indulged a little but not too badly!!
 Some flower rub-ons and some dynamo label style word stickers (I have a specific project in mind for these)
Some alphabets, one set of rub-ons and two sets of stickers - the pink ones match some paper I have which I have used in a layout of Binnie and the black ones are just great value - upper and lower case and loads of letters.


Some lovely Prima flowers with leaves, butterfly, ribbons and bling and a alterable tin eventually - love my prima!
 And finally some bottle tops, I've never used these before so worth a try.

A couple of snippets of layouts where I've used some of these products - the beige rub-on alphas, which I also used on the front cover of my journal for the circle journal (more of that later) and the green prima flowers.  Below is my "Don't Tell Gwen" a piccie of me and Kai Owen from Torchwood and below that a close look at the flowers, I like the shapes which I hand cut an achievement for me!!


This layout is Jamie at the race track near Crick with his cub troop having a brilliant brilliant time, its called "boy racer" and I've used the alpha rub-ons for the title a closer look underneath.



Ciao
Sue
Reading challenge 4/20 - currently reading on Kindle Tower of Silence by Sarah Rayne and in print Drop Dead Beautiful by Jackie Collins

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...