Friday 2 November 2012

Friday Fill Ins

Friday Fill-Ins

1. I was pleased to see the sunshine when I woke up this morning.
2. My husband says I become a little strange(r) when the moon is full.
3. When we have the chance to be together as a family .....
4. .... during the week it is the best!
5. Underneath it all I am still singing!!
6. Oh! And thanks for the opportunity to spend a lovely day together.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to coming home after Skyfall and a Pizza and reading my book, tomorrow my plans include preparing for work on Monday and Tuesday and having a long walk and Sunday, I want to go to Church, do some work for college and then we go to Prezzo for the end of half term.


Ciao
Sue
Reading Persuasion by Jane Austen

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like you have a busy weekend ahead!!! Enjoy it!

    My Friday Fill In Is Here

    ReplyDelete
  2. My kids certainly become stranger when the moon is full. Perhaps you are a kid at heart! :)
    Hope you have a great weekend!! You can see my answers here: http://theliebers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're strange when the moon is full? There's nothing wrong with that. I'm ALWAYS strange! LOL!
    Have a wonderful week,
    D~~~~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Saw you on Friday Fill-Ins. =) Have a great weekend, and God bless! =)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...