Sunday 2 October 2011

Recently Enjoyed! Jimmy Carr - Telling Jokes

Something new - just a few lines about something which I/we've recently enjoyed.

DVD - Jimmy Carr - Telling Jokes
 

I hadn't really been that keen on Jimmy Carr from what I'd seen on television of him but this DVD has converted me.  A master of the one liner, yes he's rude but it's clever too, he can point out the absurd with just a few words which I like.  A master at putting down the heckler too.  Lots of extras on the DVD.  His search for the most offensive joke ever was interesting, still unlikely to watch the game show stuff he does but likely to give him a watch on any of the comedy shows.  Enjoyed it.

Ciao
Sue
XX

Reading challenge 2/21- currently reading Katherine the Virgin Queen by Jean Plaidy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...