Monday 9 April 2012

Friday Fill-Ins - glad to see its still going!!

1. Eggs are not the main part of the Easter celebration and it is nice to remember and celebrate what Easter is really all about and not just eat chocolate.

2.  A Town Like Alic is an awesome book and I have already read it several times but just love to read it again!

3. When I look in the mirror - I really think I need to get my hair cut!

4.  Crusty bread and butter, fresh vegetables or anything from M&S - these are the things I like for a special dinner!

5. Currently, I have a huge pile of paperwork on my desk!!

6.  Online games are such a time waster.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to snuggling up with my boy, tomorrow my plans include going to see Joseph and the Amazing Technicolour Dreamcoat for the 8th time with Jamie and Sunday, I want to catch up with some jobs and chill with the family.


Ciao
Sue
Reading challenge 4/20 - currently reading on Kindle A Town Like Alice by Nevil Shute and in print Drop Dead Beautiful by Jackie Collins

2 comments:

  1. Nice post i am so inspired here could you more share here? i will be back to you as soon as possible.
    Thanks for sharing...



    Garden centre in Luton

    ReplyDelete
  2. very interesting list Sue! I really learned a lot . Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...