Friday 15 June 2012

Friday Fill-Ins

ffi


1. It's always nice when England win!
2. I like to hear of Jamie laughing at something that tickled his fancy and that I just don’t get!
3. Positive space; negative space are things you really need to consider when creating any flower arrangement.
4. This is England!
5. What I heard I hope was the sound of my husband washing the pots!
6. Often, I search the internet looking for flower arrangements and can get such inspiration.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to the England football match tomorrow my plans include taking Jamie to the cinema and Sunday, I would like to have a great time at the crop catching up with the girls and come home and enjoy Father’s Day with Mike and JamieCiao
Sue
Reading challenge 4/20 - currently reading on Kindle Hotwire by Alex Kava and in print Drop Dead Beautiful by Jackie Collins

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...