Thursday 28 June 2012

Book Reviews

Beware Spoilers

Some one liner reviews of some of the books I've been reading recently ....

Roots of Evil by Sarah Rayne - another Sarah Rayne that I just couldn't put down and was reading well into the early hours.  A story which spans modern day, WW2 and Auschwitz, the silent movies - great story and good characters - can't wait until the next one - probably save it for my holidays now!!

Roots of Evil (Paperback) ~ Sarah Rayne (Author) Cover Art

Hotwire by Alex Kava - another good Alex Kava Maggie O'Dell novel - I've jumped over a couple here so must go back and catch up but really enjoyed it - love the character and the writing - great stuff - aliens, bio-engineering, food safety and murder.  The next one is on my Kindle waiting....



A Town Like Alice by Neville Shute - a re-read of a favourite book and it gets better with every reading - can't wait to see it all for myself before too long I hope.


Ciao Sue Reading challenge 4/20 - currently reading on Kindle The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins and in print Drop Dead Beautiful by Jackie Collins

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...