Friday 17 August 2012

Friday Fill-ins


1. When - soon I hope but whenever it arrives
2. Where - in the back garden
3. How - leaving that to the men who will be building it!
4. Why - because I need more room to store all of my floristry equipment
5. Time - soon I hope, really really soon.
6. What if - is too negative and bridges will be crossed only when they arrive.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to rearranging all of my floristry equipment into the new shed which is being built today, tomorrow my plans include time with the family, watching cricket and chilling out and Sunday, I want to have a brilliant day at the cricket in Northampton with Mike and Jamie.l

Ciao
Sue
Reading challenge 4/20 - currently reading on Kindle nothing as its having a charge up and in print Drop Dead Beautiful by Jackie Collins (am finishing this before  start anything else on the Kindle)

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...