Friday 20 July 2012

A Friday fill in .....ffi
1. Staying active is one of the most important goals for the school summer holidays which started today!
2.  A break from all of this rain well, that would be nice!
3. The very thought of our holiday being so close is filling me with excitement and anticipation.
4.  Life is so beautiful.
5. I grew up in a little fishing village in the North East of England and still miss having the sea 5 minutes away.
6.  Valentine's Day at Turner's in Mayfair was my most memorable meal.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to heading to the gym in a little while with Jamie, tomorrow my plans include going to the Aylesbury festival with Mike and Jamie and Sunday, I want to watch some cricket, drink some wine and have a restful day!

Ciao
Sue
Reading challenge 4/20 - currently reading on Kindle The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins and in print Drop Dead Beautiful by Jackie Collins

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...