Thursday 19 July 2012

Teaching

So why have I got myself so very behind with all of my blogs - well I have gone back to work and between all the usual everyday stuff of being Mum, wife, housekeeper (!!) I am now a teacher 3 days a week - well more than that because I've been trying my best to ensure I'm giving my learners the best deal possible which means doing quite a bit of preparation at home.  I have been teaching a couple of courses for a little while now, but in August last year I got a new post teaching Business Studies 2 days a week and with my other teaching I'm working 3 or 3 1/2 days a week, more if I do some cover work so some weeks are quite busy and hectic but I love it, really really love it.  After nearly a year I am beginning to feel comfortable and feeling as though I do know (well most of the time) what I should be doing and sometimes am doing that quite well.  I love teaching Business Studies, I love teaching Floristry and I also do a little bit of wider family learning where I am teaching scrapbooking and memory albums (which doesn't really seem like work!!). 

Ciao
Sue 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...