Thursday 6 September 2012

Scrapbooking - A Layout and Other Bits

Here is another layout made from the Bo Bunny ETC collection which relates to a previous post with some other layouts from the same collection  which you can find here.This layout is called 'fun fair 09' and is a picture of Jamie on a carousel taken at the Birmingham Christmas Fair in 2009.  We were having fun looking around the stalls and soaking up the atmosphere even though we were very cold and damp.  I believe not long before going on the ride we had all happily tucked into some rather large sausage baps!

Fun Fair 09

The card below is an index card for my photograph storage box and to jazz them up a little from the plain plastic, I've given it a pretty flowery look to reflect the photographs which are kept behind it - simple and plain.

 These are a current favourite product of mine at the moment and likely to be for a very long time, they are the chalk inks from Prima and besides their fantastic colours (this is my collection of 12 out of about 35 - 40 in the range) they are so perfectly designed that they just sit in the hand and make any sort of inking so easy.  They are shaped, like an iron, which also means they get into so many of the nooks and crannies when you need to colour distressed paper or chipboard.  Fantastic product and they are only £1.90 each so really good value to.  I have used them on every layout and project I've done recently - I love them so much I find something to use them on whether I need to or not!!
 
Ciao
Sue
Reading challenge 5/20 - currently reading on Kindle TBC and in print V is for Vengeance by Sue Grafton

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...