Sunday 17 January 2010

December Is Here Already!

December seems to come around scarily fast these days and here we are again! It was time for Flower Club again and a Christmas theme this time, with wine and mince pies too. Lovely as ever to see everyone, I am so happy that to have found this group. Here are the amazing arrangements from this months demonstrator, fantastic, brilliant and stunning.

Lot of bling and lights on this feathery door wreath ...



I think these were my favourites, could you imagine a couple of these either side of the door to welcome guests, how lovely.



So perfect and the amazing lady who created them all in the background.




Who needs trees and baubles you could have this arrangement .....





or both of them!




I love this chap (but don't tell Mike and why will becomed evident next week!)




My photo lets this one down, badly, but it was stunning.






A stunning pedestal arrangement and I love all the bling too, and I don't usually like bling!

A quiet week other than that, Jamie was menu planning at cubs in preparation for their space sleepover, which will be good practice as we have decided he is going on his school residential which is 4 days and 3 nights away in March, how will I survive?


Mike headed off to see Simple Minds with his friend Martin, a jolly boys night out and I think a very good time was had indeed.


And that was about it!!






Ciao

Sue

XX

Reading challenge 10/16 - currently reading Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkhaban

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful.... the pictures and words were a joy to see and read... :O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comment, I need to dig out the demonstrators name to add to the blog it seems unfair not to give her proper credit!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...