Sunday 8 August 2010

Friday Fill-Ins

1. Life is always throwing new challenges and the odd curved ball but I probably wouldn't have it any other way.

2. And because of that you really do just have to keep going.

3. My last text message (or IM) ended in these three words:                                                           , nothing at all because I don't text!!
4. Something vegetarian is what I'm thinking about for dinner sometime soon.

5. On the 1st day of August I will almost be another year older, and on the 2nd of August I will!!

6. I love that Jamie is always so lively and energetic.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to chillin out, tomorrow my plans include chillin out and Sunday, I want to chill out!!

Ciao

Sue
XX

Reading challenge 13/16 - currently reading If I Was by Midge Ure

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...