Tuesday 1 January 2013

Breaking Dawn Part 2

I'm not sure beware spoilers is necessary as I'm sure just about everyone else in the world must have seen this by now but just in case.

We finally got to see Breaking Dawn Part 2 last night, partly due to husband being on night shift therefore unable to partake in much merriment on NYE and partly it has become a bit of a tradition that we visit the cinema on NYE before heading home for some libation!  Well there wasn't much of that either due to my having a very poorly sore throat so I was keeping to soft drinks.

Breaking Dawn was very enjoyable and I really need to pick up on the book series again - well maybe after War and Peace!  It brought the story to a great conclusion and everyone seemed to live happily ever after.  Some thoughts - well I don't get the RPatz thing Taylor Lautner is so lovely!, Michael Sheen of course is totally brilliant and both Jamie and I did the "well there is 10 minutes of my life" statement which has become legendary since Mike used it after something we were watching! for Alice's flash forward.  There was an audible intake of breath from me when Carlisle Cullen got 'killed' - although I was rather relieved that everyone didn't get their heads pulled off!

Overall a good way to round off the year!

Ciao

Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...