Thursday 3 January 2013

40 Bags in 40 Days

I'm a great fan of Pintrest these days and love checking in to see what are the latest new pins - what tips and tricks are there to explore, what amazing colour or clothing combinations are there to have a look at, or just look at some pictures of my favourite places.  One pin that has caught my eye recently and which feeds into the new year spring cleaning bug which hits about this time of year is the 40 bags in 40 days which is basically finding 40 spaces in the house which need a de-clutter and working through them in 40 days.  So being someone who loves decluttering (I'm not quite sure how it gets that way as I have been on a minimalist kick for a little while now but anyway!) this really caught my attention so  I am now happy to get on with this as a great pre-spring clean project.  Below is one of the templates for the list from the website above which I'm using as my template.  I'll add my list in shortly and update as the project progresses!



Ciao

Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...