Tuesday 19 April 2011

Christmas Scrapbooking Crop

The Christmas scrapbooking crop is always good fun as we have an extra special meeting with extra special treats.  We had all agreed what we would bring to the crop at the last one and I was due to make and bring a quiche, there were some other lovely treats too, all yummy and all very bad for you too.

M brought some chipboard coasters and asked if everyone there would scrap one for her on a Christmas theme so she could make it into a book so here are my efforts which I was actually quite pleased with.  As always it is fascinating to see how everyone comes up with such different and wonderful interpretations upon a theme.  The papers I used were from a HOTP pad and worked lovely on the small scale of a coaster.

I didn't really get too much else done, too much talking and too much nibbling to be very prolific this month.  We also had a secret Santa and I got a calendar to scrap and some embellishments to go with which were blue, which is a colour I favour as I do so many layouts about Jamie.  A really enjoyable crop.


Ciao
Sue
XX
Reading challenge 15/16 - currently reading Learn to be an Optimist by Lucy MacDonald

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...