Thursday 14 April 2011

Doug Aldrich .......

I rarely post anything quite as quickly as this but tonight (14th April, 2011) a dream of mine came true.  I got to meet Doug Aldrich.  I have been a long time fan of Whitesnake - some 30 years  and have loved their music and have for a long time carried a torch for David Coverdale.  But some 5 years ago I saw Whitesnake, at the Summer Pops in Liverpool and saw their amazing guitarist - Doug Aldrich and fell head over heels - he became my pin up and DC oh well - he's just the singer. 

So why the post tonight - because tonight I met Doug, I got the opportunity to see him doing one of his Marshall PA's here in MK - literally 5 minutes down the road.  I asked him a question during the QandA and got my photo taken, got a hug and a kiss - a dream come true.  Love you Doug - XXX.

Ciao

Sue
XX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...