Thursday 27 May 2010

And the Rest of the Week

All the usual going on this week, work, college, school, homework, housework, cubs, guitar etc etc. It was also flower club this week and here are some pictures of the fantastic designs which were created by the wonderfully talented lady who did the demo (I can't remember her name - but will add it when I find it!). These were all very big and bold designs and largely pretty modern. I cannot decide which is my favourite.

Below, black and white - very on trend!!

The colours below have not come out so well in the photo they were incredibly vibrant.



I love this one, so I think this is probably my favourite, I love the circle!!

The fragrance from these lilies was wonderful!!



Ciao
Sue
XX
Reading challenge 10/16 - currently reading Songbird by Josephine Cox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...