Thursday 27 May 2010

Summer Term Week 2

Week 2 already!! Below is a modern glued corsage on a solid badge base, bright and not too bad.
Some leaf manipulation, plaiting palm leaves and weaving aspidistra - I will come back to these once the course has finished and I have more time to write about techniques.
Some leftovers made into a group table centre, just to use them up (I did this at home!)
Below is an assignment piece, a based wreath with complementary spray, I got a merit for this arrangement. I then parcelled it up and sent it up to my friend Joyce to place on my Grandad's grave as I don't have anywhere to leave flowers for my Mum.
Wedding work and an Alice band - don't like this at all......I will have to have another go at this one, I may get signed off something at college, but if I don't like it then I have to give it another go until I do.
A topiary tree from function decorating, pretty pleased with this, kept it in a nice round shape, so happy with this one!!
The flag below was done by the girls who are now doing Level 1 instead of Level 2 but this is a lovely piece of work, a based cushion turned into the Italian Flag, I think they did a really good job.
My planted design in situ - I've taken a photo of it for the assignment I have to do about the maintenance of this design.
My maintenance kit.....
And another week is gone!!


Ciao
Sue
XX
Reading challenge 10/16 - currently reading Songbird by Josephine Cox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...