Thursday 27 May 2010

A Blogaversery!


I started this blog on 19th April 2009 - a year ago!! I had planned to have a website about my flower arranging but that is on hold - it's sat there waiting but Mike is so busy with other stuff, as am I that it is very much on the back burner. And I found Blogger which has suited me so well.

This blog has never really been about how many visitors it gets, it's really my online diary and as such has been great fun to write, and a great way to go on about my flowers and to write about stuff which is such a cathartic process, especially all of those college related frustrations both at college and at myself!

The stats - well just over 2,000 visitors which is fab and over 260 posts and I found this which is the blog being translated into Spanish!
Here's to the next 12 months!!

Ciao

Sue
XX

Reading challenge 10/16 - currently reading Songbird by Josephine Cox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...