Thursday 27 May 2010

Summer Term Week 3

Week 3 already!! My planted design is still doing well, another couple of maintenance to go.
This week was the shop window display, I did mine with J and we had an enjoyable time and produced a lovely display, I have to say I think ours has been the best overall design. I know I am going to say that but personal bias aside whilst the others were good I think ours just nudged the other displays out. So lots of pictures of our display and my banner in situ.
Lots of lovely Easter ideas and colours - we didn't get the flowers we had ordered from college, so poor old Mike had to bring some tulips and daffs in for us - thanks pet!!
With a few minor problems such as seeing the writing under the box covering I think everything in the design is just about perfect!! I would love to have some feedback on this - feel free to leave a comment!!

So this is a big one out of the way just the assignment to write now, and homes to find for a lot of the stuff I got for the display, hope I can find some use for them!!

Ciao
Sue
XX
Reading challenge 10/16 - currently reading Songbird by Josephine Cox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...