Monday 27 December 2010

Wedding Anniversaries and Birthdays

October brings around our Wedding Anniversary and Mike's Birthday, 7 and 46 years respectively!!  Mike had taken the day off,  for our anniversary, which worked well as it turned out I was working!!  (I had the opportunity to do some teaching and wasn't going to turn it down)  So he was left to his own devices for the evening!!    Mike had a nice birthday but I am blowed if I can remember anything about it!!, so I thought I might share a couple of my favourite photos from our wedding which seems an eternity ago now!! 

Jamie dancing at the reception .....


A kiss outside the old Abbey entrance .....


Something has tickled my fancy!!


My favourite of the whole day - "C'mon Dad buy me a drink - I'm working the room but its thirsty work!!"


On his knees - start as we mean to go on - not really think this was one of the photographers ideas for a good shot - a nice photo though, still love the dress and the flowers!!



Ciao

Sue
XX

Reading challenge 15/16 - currently reading War and Peace by Leo Tolstoy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...