Saturday 11 September 2010

Birthday Stash or Even More Scrap Crap

Some ribbons from Websters Pages

I wasn't really sure what I wanted for my birthday and as I had already had my trip to Harrogate (nice hotel, lots of spends etc) I felt I really shouldn't want for too much anyway so I asked Mike and Jamie to get me a few little bits for my scrapbooking.  Those bits which I would balk at buying for myself because they are so expensive (!!) so I asked for a few Prima flowers and a couple of other odds and ends.  As it turns out I also bought myself a little present too but more of that in a flowers blog!!

The excitement of the pizza box full of crafting stash (scrap crap)


So, as all of us scrapbookers know, when a pizza shaped box arrives from the postman it is some exciting crafting goodies!!  I ordered the bits and pieces I wanted and then Mike and Jamie kept them until my birthday - the rotters!!


Lovely packaging

I have to here give a huge thank you (well to Mike and Jamie too) but to The Craftz Boutique who I ordered the items from and who have, I think, one of the best selections of Prima flowers I have ever seen on their website ( http://www.thecraftzboutique.com/catalog/index.php ) as the package arrived very quickly and it was so nicely packaged inside the box that Mike didn't even bother to wrap it (I guess that is what happens after this many years together!!!!! - well that and my natural Northern "don't bother wasting paper wrapping that up pet!!").  But the whole box was a pleasure to open - that extra service goes such a long way and of course I am very likely to order from them again next time I want a bit of scrapbooking something. 


A first glimpse of the goodies inside

And here are the goodies which I got for my birthday, yes they are still to be used, but I hope to start using them at the next crop, they really are lovely.  It is probably no surprise that I really like to use flowers on my layouts and that the better quality flowers really do appeal to me - after seeing some of these which are really lovely I want to try to have a go at making some flowers myself.  It would be really nice to be able to create some flowers which have an authentic look to them.  


Some of the luscious Prima flowers

So thank you Mike and Jamie for getting me just what I wanted (ha ha!!) and to The Craftz Boutique for a brilliant service.


and some more


and some crystals - I wasn't expecting such a large pack!!

Ciao

Sue
XX

Reading challenge 13/16 - currently reading If I Was by Midge Ure

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...