Tuesday 7 September 2010

Jamie Passes Guitar Grade 2 - Hooray

I know I've mentioned this before but it is proud Mummy time and I (or rather Jamie) now has his Grade 2 certificate, so I can proudly display it for him. 



It was a bit of a slog to get this as he was not practicing as much as he needed to and a lot had to be crammed into the 3 weeks leading up to the exam - but star that he is - he pulled it off and pulled it off well.  The really positive aspect is that he has been much more motivated now he has started on his Grade 3 work and he is working hard and playing his pieces really nicely!!



Another very well done - I'm really proud of what you have achieved.  As I was in the process of putting these certificates away in his folder I also found his certificate from the Milton Keynes Arts Festival where he also did himself very proud.





Ciao

Sue
XX

Reading challenge 13/16 - currently reading If I Was by Midge Ure

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...