Saturday 11 September 2010

Friday Fill-Ins!


Happy Labor Day weekend to all who celebrate it. And...here we go!


1. Family weekend for us this weekend - what more could you ask for.

2. Jamie and his friends seem to be constantly back and forth when they are playing outside.

3. I love a bed when it has just had its sheets freshly changed!!

4. Just because it doesn't have meat doesn't mean it doesn't make a good meal.

5. I've got the task of completing an application form this weekend!

6. I really wish someone in this house would stop saying - wth!!!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to catching up with some blogging, tomorrow my plans include a long walk with Mike and Jamie and then a couple of beers at the pub and Sunday, I want to spend some time playing with Jamie and reading quietly too.
 
Ciao

Sue
XX

Reading challenge 13/16 - currently reading If I Was by Midge Ure

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...