Tuesday 21 July 2009

Friday Fill-In






1. The last thing I ate was cornflakes and milk.




2. Some more plants for the garden is something I recently bought.




3. When it rains, it brings out the slugs and the snails and I don't want them eating my plants.




4. Mike was the first person I talked to today, then Jamie and then Binnie.




5. Hugs are essential.




6. Big pants for extra comfort. (sorry!)




7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to Mike getting home from work, tomorrow my plans include cricket and reading and Sunday, I want to watch cricket, enjoy the garden and read!




Ciao

Sue

XX

Reading challenge 3/16 - currently reading Pop Babylon by Imogen Edwards-Jones
Jamie's Reading challenge 2/12 - currently reading Bed and Breakfast Star by Jacqueline Wilson
SLYMI - 1/52

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...