Tuesday 21 July 2009

Friday Fill-Ins

Friday 3rd July

Whilst browsing around the blogosphere I found the blog called Friday Fill-In's which looks as though it may be some fun and quite useful for those days when I haven't got anything to say, so long as it falls on a Friday!

So here goes for my first one .......


1. When I heard the music I just wanted to dance. I dance and gig about a lot these days - not necessarily a pretty sight but I enjoy it so there!

2. Dinnerladies is the best medicine. Victoria Wood's TV comedy dinnerladies is one of my tools if I am feeling down, put it on and it makes me laugh, feel good and happy, great writing, great acting and great comedy.

3. It's late, but it's never too late.

4. Mike's always.

5. My eyes have seen some wonderful places but the best is always our front door.

6. Love strongly.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to time with the family, tomorrow my plans include watching some tennis and Sunday, I am going to a scrapbooking crop!

Ciao

Sue

XX

Reading challenge 3/16 - currently reading Pop Babylon by Imogen Edwards-Jones

Jamie's Reading challenge 2/12 - currently reading Bed and Breakfast Star by Jacqueline Wilson

SLYMI - 1/52

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...