Tuesday 21 July 2009

New Scrap Crap!

I know I said I wasn't going to buy anything else at the moment and I have only bought a handful of papers and a couple of sets of stickers, so I thought I would show them to you. I am really really into October Afternoon papers at the moment so I have bought a couple of them as they were in the shop that called to Sunday's crop.




Some Cosmo Cricket and October Afternoon, I like the papers you can cut down and use as borders or extra interest on the page, the papers above are great for that, I've already used them once and now bought some more!



October Afternoon and Basic Grey (my favourites)



Creative Imaginations, Basic Grey and October Afternoon.



Cosmo Cricket and October Afternoon (yummy)


I have also managed to pick up a couple of storage bargains too on the internet. I found this photo tote from ArtBin for less than £10, which allows me to keep all the photos I want to scrap or may scrap in an organised way. I try to keep photos together, but they end up all over and then I forget what I have got so I have no excuses now. And I can hang it up so it is nice and easy to keep out of the way!




My pride and joy when it comes to going to the crop is my rolling tote and I have managed to find one of the other bags which matches it, going at a greatly reduced price because of some very very minor damage to the paper storage folder. When I spotted it I jumped at it, because it is going to be so very useful to me, to store rubber stamping bits, and pencils, pens and all manner of painting, colouring and embossing bits.







This box of paper I consider to be a real bargain, I got it from The Paper Mill Shop when we were in Spalding At Easter. The box full of A4 and A5 paper costs just £5.00 and I have used it for matting and layering and for journalling if I want to print the journalling off the computer. A great buy for me. Also as long as I keep the box and take it to any of their other stores, I can get 10% discount next time, so next time the box would be £4.50, even better value! They have a fantastic range of colours, in A3 - A5 and lots of other bits and bobs too.




Now here is where I make an absolute promise, no buying anything scrappy for at least 3 months, if not for the rest of the year!!

Ciao

Sue

XX

Reading challenge 3/16 - currently reading Pop Babylon by Imogen Edwards-Jones
Jamie's Reading challenge 2/12 - currently reading Bed and Breakfast Star by Jacqueline Wilson SLYMI - 1/52

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...