Saturday 3 October 2009

Thursday and Friday Fill-In

October is here already, where is the year going? It is still incredibly dry here but the nights are starting to draw in, sadly. Thursday, just catching up with all the stuff that needs doing, feeling a lot more on top of things this week, which is good.



Here is a Friday Fill-In as I haven't done one for a few weeks, enjoy!





1. I have a history of taking life too seriously, but now I try very hard to live and enjoy each day for what it is.



2. How to play the piano is something I wish I knew how to do.



3. I'm eating (or recently ate) a chip butty with chips from the fish and chip shop, bad I know!



4. I am looking forward to seeing Doug Aldrich when Dio are on the road.



5. So that's it, that's the end of the Ashes in England for another 4 years!



6. Something is always better than nothing!



7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to chillin, tomorrow my plans include reading in the green room whilst Jamie is at his drama club and Sunday, I want to sleep!

Ciao

Sue

XX

Reading challenge 8/16 - currently reading Lovers and Players by Jackie Collins
Jamie's Reading challenge 5/12 - currently reading Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull by James Luceno
SLYMI - 1/52

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...