Sunday 11 October 2009

Thursday and Friday Fill-In

Thursday was my day for getting some of my jobs out of the way. I haven't got into a homework routine properly yet, and I really need to do that, but fingers crossed over the next week or so that will all fall into place.


Friday - well here goes for another Friday Fill-In




1. Sweet dreams have to stay as dreams, which is a shame really.


2. Writing my blog is especially for me.


3. Silliness is something I don't do often enough and it keeps you young.


4. I am really looking forward to this Halloween as we will be in London visiting Westminster Abbey and then going to see John Barrowman in La Cage Aux Folles, how wonderful - but I am going to miss seeing all the trick or treaters and taking Jamie out doing his!


5. Outstanding or not it's who I am.


6. My bed and 18 hours sleep is what I want right now!


7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to chillin' with my baby, tomorrow my plans include having our friends Martin and Ann over for a lazy supper and Sunday, I want to sleep, go to the Harvest Festival service and enjoy our 6th Wedding Anniversery with a lovely meal out with Mikey boy!


Ciao

Sue

XX

Reading challenge 8/16 - currently reading Lovers and Players by Jackie Collins
Jamie's Reading challenge 5/12 - currently reading Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull by James Luceno
SLYMI - 1/52

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...