Saturday 3 October 2009

Wednesday - More Floristry!

Back to college again today, end of the college part of my week though today. Wednesday morning we have tutorial and then we concentrate on funeral work, a never ending part of the floristry business, sad but realistic I'm afraid. Today it was a double ended spray, which is also pretty much the same shape you would use for a top table arrangement!


Here are some pictures of today's work.


I like the way you can see the water drops on the flowers here,



and close up the spray carnation (dianthus) looks amazing - not sure of its colour, so will have to look it up!



I am still feeling very tired, so tonight was a night off! Lots to do for the rest of the week though. I used up the flowers I brought home in my new container and was fairly pleased with the result, I feel I made something out of some leftovers, so that was good.



Ciao

Sue

XX

Reading challenge 8/16 - currently reading Lovers and Players by Jackie Collins
Jamie's Reading challenge 9/12 - currently reading Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull by James Luceno (Jamie is back onto his Jacqueline Wilson and has completed a couple of those, but like me still has this one on the go too!)
SLYMI - 1/52

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...