Saturday 3 October 2009

The Weekend Already!

Saturday Jamie was at his drama class again, and I sat and read in the green room while he was doing his stuff. After that we headed to Borders where Jamie has his favourite Frappacino and Chocolate Cake and I had Latte and Fruit Bread, delicious. We had a long wander around Borders and Paperchase, a favourite thing to do. When we got home Kian came around to play and I pottered on doing my bits and pieces. Mike had headed off with Martin to see Mott the Hoople on their reunion show in London, so it was a peaceful evening and I treated myself with a couple of glasses of wine, lovely!

Sunday, we saw Kian again and he and Jamie spent a large part of the afternoon playing together very nicely, phew! And then lo and behold it was time again to get ready for school!

Ciao

Sue

XX

Reading challenge 8/16 - currently reading Lovers and Players by Jackie Collins
Jamie's Reading challenge 5/12 - currently reading Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull by James Luceno
SLYMI - 1/52

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...