Friday 9 April 2010

And The Rest of theWeek

I have been trying to catch up with some of the never ending stream of paperwork which appears to have built up and which I never seem to reach the end of, how one household can generate so much I really do not know, but slowly I will get there. I haven't yet started a scrapbook for 2010 and I need to as I have stuff to put in it. This isn't the scrapbooking scrapbook but the one I keep of tickets, cards and all those bits which remind us of what we have done through the year, one on my to do list. I am wondering if I will ever get around to the other sort of scrapbooking again, I do hope so!

I have got a little bit addicted to Farmville on Facebook which is annoying as it is such a huge time waster!

All assignments done and handed in so at least I can breath a sigh of relief on that front, just wait for them back now. I have got to sort out my work placement now and have been given the details of a florist where I am going to do mine so that is on the horizon now too. Other than that just a same old same old for the rest of the week.


Ciao

Sue

XX

Reading challenge 10/16 - currently reading Songbird by Josephine Cox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...