Friday 23 April 2010

And The Rest of the Week

It was Mother's Day this weekend and I got some lovely pressies - a pair of Phaleanopsis orchids in a lovely container (which I will have to change as it does not allow the daylight to get to the orchids so they will not survive!) and some flowers!!


I also got this lovely Mother's Day Cake. As Mike was working Jamie and I had lunch at Frosts Garden Centre which was lovely and I grabbed myself some flowers for the coming week at college from their florist.


This is the arrangement/planted bowl I did for Mike's Mum a pot et fleur to give it its proper title! It looked lovely and she was really pleased with it.



Rest of the week all the rest of the usual stuff!!


Ciao
Sue
XX
Reading challenge 10/16 - currently reading Songbird by Josephine Cox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...