Friday 9 April 2010

And the Rest of the Week

I had promised to put some of my drawings for my assignments on here and here goes. I am a long long way from being an artist of any description - so I got a little help with a couple of the pictures and then went for it on my own (these are all without any help). I really enjoyed the drawing and painting aspects and am pretty pleased with some of the outcomes. So much so that I will at some point go and take some classes purely for pleasure. But that doesn't mean that these are anything other than very basic beginners attempts.

This first batch are from an assignment about floral arrangements made in foam (oasis).

A line arrangement, in colour (to follow as I can't find it), in black and white, which I did on the computer and then the arrangement that I was trying to draw.






An all around arrangement, in colour and black and white and then the arrangement itself.







An asymmetrical arrangement, drawings and then the arrangement I was copying.





A parallel arrangement, I used pastels for this and they gave a lovely effect, they worked really well for the liatris and tulips.






And a vegetative arrangement

Ciao

Sue

XX

Reading challenge 10/16 - currently reading Songbird by Josephine Cox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...