Friday 9 April 2010

And the Rest of the Week

As I am writing this a little behind, I am trying to remember what happened and when - not so easy at my age!! So just a few pictures of Jamie - the proud Mummy type. Below is Jamie just showered and almost ready for bed, saying goodnight to me as I was hard at it finishing off assignments and about the only view Mike and Jamie have really had of me for the past four weeks - standing in the office whilst I natter away about an assignment and then shooing them away "because I have to get on"!!


Charm personified!! How quickly they grow up! Although this is probably him saying - go away with the camera woman, I've had enough!!


Better, Jamie with his 100% attendance certificate, he has 2 of these now for this academic year.


And with his gold award - he is doing well.



I helped my friend June with Church flowers again this week and we had an enjoyable time doing those. And here are a few pictures, I did one for the font and June did the large pedestal.










Ciao

Sue

XX

Reading challenge 10/16 - currently reading Songbird by Josephine Cox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...