Friday 9 April 2010

Half Term - Hooray!

Hooray it's half term. But still lots to do for college, assessments to prepare for but managed to get to Mike's Mum's for a birthday celebration and we had a lovely day out in London too. Jamie had a couple of friends around to play and do their own thing and just some lovely chillin out!!

I have had a pretty yucky cough now for a few weeks, one of those that just won't shift, apparently its viral, but it still hurts everytime I cough now and it has been joined by a jolly lovely wheeze too. I have reached the point where I have to hold my head when I cough - don't you just hate that. I am guzzling Benalyn but nothing but time (sounds like a good title for a song there!!) is going to shift it. So hopefully some lazy days and a lie in or two may help!! Apparently there is a lot of this going around - don't they always say that - ha ha!!

Ciao

Sue

XX

Reading challenge 10/16 - currently reading Songbird by Josephine Cox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...