Tuesday 15 June 2010

College - The Final Push - 3 Weeks To Go

So it's now the final push, lots of assignment work still to be done, the assignments just seemed to be huge, I end up writing pages and pages and pages.

Three weeks to go and lots of practical work this week, some good and some very bad!  Below an assignment, not good, I've struggled with this piece, I managed to get a pass, but I am not happy with and will be back to the drawing board on this one!!  It's supposed to be a tied posy in a collar and I hate it!


Below is my standard corsage from the wedding unit, simply lovely (sorry but it is!!) quite simple in one way ivy, roses and a little bit of gypsophilia, but it is very pretty and perfect for that summer wedding, I got a Distinction for this so I was pleased.

Below is a bridesmaid's posy in a foam holder, again really  pleased with this, I got a nice shape, colours and proportions have worked well, and its a Distinction too!!
Function decorating unit this time and a table centre arrangement, I went for something very modern, banyan leaves, call, gypsophilia and delphinium, it was a bit tight in terms of time but I was pleased with the outcome, and I got another Distinction - so overall not too bad a week!!


Two weeks left to go!

Ciao

Sue
XX

Reading challenge 10/16 - currently reading Songbird by Josephine Cox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...