Saturday 26 June 2010

It's an awfully long time since I have managed one of these - it's so nice to be back!

1. On vacation, I like to read and read and read some more.


2. I love to swim in the ocean.

3. One of my favorite vacation spots has to be Greece so I can do 1 and 2.

4. My husband worries when he sees its the full moon.

5. Up, up and away in an aeroplane on holiday with my family would be rather nice at the end of next week, but sadly it isn't going to happen!!

6. Bananas in a crusty roll and a big mug of coffee, mmmmm breakfast!!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to getting an assignment finished, tomorrow my plans include getting another assignment finished and Sunday, I want to have a BBQ with Mike and Jamie and watch England win in the football World Cup.
 
Ciao

Sue
XX

Reading challenge 10/16 - currently reading Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkhaban

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...