Saturday 12 June 2010

College Summer Term Week 6

Another busy old week at college and the final week of this half term - where is the time going.  I handed in another assignment this week the one about my work placement.  Below is a tied cake topper, it looks OK, but I'm not sure this is the best way to make a cake topper.



Below are some photos from the in-store display, the tutor had a good old moan about it, but I think it looks brilliant and a couple of our arrangements were excellent.  A couple were very modern  and I think J and I did really well.



The above picture is of a large pedestal style arrangement, which I think looks OK, better than the one I did at church with J.  Above that is my cold glue corsage, which I did in a very modern style, bark, feathers and a single gerbera, with a couple of freesia buds for contrast.  I love it, and it got a distinction.

Now it's half term and then only 3 more weeks to go, and then 2 re-submission weeks if needed.  I can't believe the end is now so close - and I still have so much work to do!!!!!!!!


Ciao

Sue
XX

Reading challenge 10/16 - currently reading Songbird by Josephine Cox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...