Saturday 25 April 2009

Friday 24th April

Just another one of those general pottering on days, doing a bit of this and that. Hannah and Phil came round to look after Jamie, whilst Mike and I went to see Ultravox at the Hammersmith Odeon (see other post for review). Thank you to Hannah who did my nails for me. Jamie always so looks forward to Hannah and Phil coming round, he regards Phil as his big brother! And Mike and I love them both very much, we could not find a better role model for Jamie than Phil. Jamie and Phil played on the XBox and I think they had KFC for tea! The next morning Jamie always tells us what they were up to, normally it is along the lines of Hannah telling them both what to do!!!!

When we got home despite being very tired we had a good natter, in fact we had a very interesting conversation and I will be very interested to hear what people have to say in response, to get their 'professional opinion' so to speak! Enigmatic, yup!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...