Wednesday 22 April 2009

Long Walk with Binnie

I didn't get as much done as I wanted today, but I did have a very very long walk with Binnie, about 2 hours so I guess that is better than doing housework etc. Binnie was really well behaved, even when we saw about 8 ducklings with their mum near where Binnie was having a drink. I want to take the camera out over the weekend when we all go for a walk and take lots of photos of what is happening in the park. The bluebells are out in what we call Bluebell Wood and it looks so pretty, especially when the sun shines through the trees, at some spots you would not believe you are only 2 minutes walk from Tattenhoe, well except you can hear the noise from the A421.

When I did get home I found Mike parked in his car, home on his lunch break, he had forgotten his key, or left it in his other trousers! Silly! I hadn't planned on being out quite so long, so it wouldn't have been such a problem, but I really really enjoyed my walk, but ached as the day went on!

Just pottered on for the rest of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...