Thursday 30 April 2009

Wednesday 29th April

A regular sort of day, done all of the usual stuff, chores, jobs, dog, tidying, cleaning etc etc. Jamie and I planted out his sunflowers and lettuce plants, so fingers crossed they will do well and we watered everything very well in the back garden. I was delighted to see that my azalea looks as though it is coming into flower, it didn't flower last year, so I was worried it was pot bound and I would have to re-pot it which will be a major job!

I did some more work sorting some photos out from the damaged hard drive and filed some of them away. I will hopefully get a few loaded up onto Facebook on Friday.

I end up getting tons and tons of emails from online crafting shops and end up looking through them, which is a huge time-waster, but occasionally I do spot something which goes onto must have list. Usually something I do not really need, just want. I do try to be sensible (honest Mike I do!). I've had quite a bit of use recently out of my corner punch and have been looking at some new border punches which I just may have to spend some pennies on, I have got one or two ideas of what I might be able to do with them!

Jamie made me laugh so much with his comments about Mick Hucknell. We were watching our Sky+ed (is that a word? it is now!) Tonight's the Night and Simply Red were on. Now I love Simply Red and even though he had red hair, thought Mick Hucknell had something about him, anyway, Jamie chirped up "did that man used to be a woman?" so I said "No, that's Mick Hucknell, he's always been a man", well said Jamie "he has very bad hair" and I thought actually he has and sadly he now has a very bad face too. He appears to have aged very quickly, but I hope he does not revert to any of this surgery, whilst not watching Hell's Kitchen, I did see Linda Evans and as a mega Dynasty fan in the day, did not recognise her, what has she done to her face! It is sad to see people who were pretty, attractive, handsome not being able to cope with such a natural process as ageing. But then if they want to do it, I guess they have to be left to get on with it, me I'm going to age very disgracefully!

Ciao

Sue

XX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...